The Nuclear Medicine Connectivity Solution
Click here to request a quote
NumaLink is a valuable tool for exchanging patient studies between nuclear medicine computer systems or nuclear medicine and PACS. Available in a number of configurations, this system supports all types of patient studies, including those acquired from normally incompatible sources. NumaLink allows nuclear medicine computer systems and NM DICOM compliant systems from different manufacturers to share patient data through local area networks or telecommunications.
NumaLink extends the useful life and increases effectiveness of your nuclear medicine equipment. Older systems can transfer their data and use the speed and processing power of a newer workstation. NumaLink enables non-DICOM capable systems to communicate with systems that require DICOM
Configurations support both manual and fully automatic translation between vendor formats. Preserving critical administrative data, files are exchanged via network or modem. By adding translated files to a patient database on the host system, images are made easily available for display and analysis.
- NumaLink creates multi-vendor nuclear medicine departments.
- NumaLink allow legacy nuclear medicine and nuclear cardiology systems to be integrated into a DICOM/PACS environment.
- Another vendor's base of computer systems becomes acquisition terminals for newer processing workstations.
- Data acquired from older but adequate gamma camera systems can be processed on the latest and fastest computer systems.
- Advanced patient diagnoses and reports can be generated from this data.
- Higher reimbursement rates for preferred procedures.
- Increased value for capital equipment.
- Seamless data transfers: The NumaLink often emulates another system on the manufacturer's network. Data is exported to the NumaLink and automatically transferred to the processing computer.
- Support for all raw data study types: NumaLink supports static, dynamic, gated, whole body, SPECT and Gated SPECT from most manufacturers' systems. Medasys is the only exception.
- Remote diagnostics: NumaLink systems include remote diagnostics software so Numa's technical support can service the system by modem or VPN connectivity.
- Tele-Nuclear options: NumaLink can be configured to receive and send data by telecommunications with remote sites.
- Custom configurations: One NumaLink system can be configured to transfer data between several manufacturers' systems. Call for quotations on custom configurations.
- New Hardware: The NumaLink system has been upgraded to at least a 3 GHz processor with 512MB of RAM and 80 GB hard drive running Windows XP.
- Nuclear Medicine Core Lab System - NumaLink can be configured with all supported read modules. This is an excellent choice for Core Labs or research facilities that wish to receive images from several sites that have different imaging equipment. The NM Core Lab system will read any supported vendors nuclear medicine or DICOM format and provide a consistent reliable DICOM file that can easily be shared and processed.
Software / System Configuration
The NumaLink software is sold in custom site-specific configurations. The software is designed to interface with the site's unique nuclear medicine equipment and imaging protocols. This custom configuration feature maximizes workflow and efficiency when transferring patient studies between workstations. NumaLink is ideal for hospitals, core labs, private clinics, and research facilities.
To learn more about NumaLink:
To view the documents above you may need one of these free programs: