Nuclear Medicine Core Lab System
Click here to request a quote
With our knowledge of image formats and DICOM Numa has the expertise and ability to provide the world's foremost solution for any Core Lab that wishes to support Nuclear Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology, SPECT and PET/CT.
Numa's Core Lab system can be configured with all supported image format translation and connectivity tools. This is an excellent choice for Core Labs or research facilities that wish to receive images from several sites that have different imaging equipment. The NM Core Lab system will read any supported vendors nuclear medicine or DICOM format and provide a consistent reliable DICOM file that can easily be shared and processed or other workstations.
Numa's Core Lab system includes NumaLink Image Translation software and NumaRead Media Reader and Data Migration Software.
- Compatible with nearly any NM imaging system.
- Receive images from the internet using FTP.
- Use with NumaRead and receive studies on MOD, 4 mm tape and CD/DVD.
- Consistent, reliable and compatible DICOM export.
- NumaLink™ Image Translation Software
- All supported NM Read Modules:
- Marconi Odyssey Interfile
- GE Starcam
- GE Genie P & R DICOM
- GE eNTEGRA DICOM
- GE Xeleris DICOM
- Sopha XT
- Toshiba 5500 HG/ES/DI/UI/PI
- SMV DICOM
- Siemens ICON
- Siemens e.soft DICOM
- Elscint USTU format
- Philips ADAC native
- Philips JETStream DICOM
- Configurable DICOM export to match your requirements.
- Windows® XP
- pcANYWHERE Remote control software
- UNIX to DOS, DOS to UNIX conversion utility
- Macintosh to DOS/DOS to Mac conversion utility
- FTP Server
- DICOM SCU/SCP
To learn more about Nuclear Medicine Core Lab:
To view the documents above you may need one of these free programs: