View the Upcoming Events calendar
News from Numa
- November 23, 2012 - Press Release - Numa Announces Virtual Software Solutions (.pdf) (.docx)
- June 2012 - Numa has successfully installed a NumaStore Lite 6TB NAS storage system at the H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa, FL. replacing the original NumaStore DVD system. The new NumaStore Lite system automatically backs up studies from 3 GE PET/CT scanners located in two locations in the Tampa area.
- June 2012 - NumaStore Preclinical Press Release: Numa, Inc. has entered into a compatibility agreement with Siemens Healthcare Molecular Imaging to deliver a customized solution for image and data management in preclinical imaging research to meet the growing demands of Siemens Inveon preclinical imaging users worldwide. This solution is based upon Numa's proprietary NumaStore platform - a well-established system for clinical image and data management.
- January 24, 2012 - Radiopharmaceutical Administration Radiation Dose Reporting white paper (.pdf) (Updated 2/13/2012) (.docx)
- November 2011 - VA Atlanta: Numa delivered a NumaStore system to Atlanta's VA Medical Center. This archive and image management system is configured with 6 TB of online RAID 6 storage. The NumaStore is configured to store and share clinical images from several different nuclear medicine and PET/CT vendor's imaging systems. NumaStore was selected because of its unique ability to maintain all the images attributes in the archive. This allows the studies to be quickly recalled for display and re-processing on the originating system.
- March 2011 - ACR: A NumaLink Core Lab system with NumaRead has been delivered to the American College of Radiology. The ACR is conducting research to compare cardiac imaging modalities. As part of this research, they will be collecting nuclear cardiology studies from sites located throughout the country. These images will be acquired and processed on many different vendor and models of imaging equipment and sent to the ACR researchers. The NumaLink Core Lab system will be used to translate these studies into a common format so that they can be reviewed on the ACR's nuclear cardiology workstation.
- February 2011 - University of Utah: A NumaStore Image Manage System has been installed at the University of Utah Medical Center in Salt Lake City, UT. NumaStore will archive and manage several TB's of studies to be used in clinical research. The Custom Groupings feature of NumaStore allows the researchers to quickly identify and organize studies according to the research project owner or other specific attributes.
- August 2008 - Lancaster General Hospital: Numa has installed NumaRead and NumaStore software at Lancaster General Hospital in Lancaster, PA. The NumaStore software has been installed on a computer system provided by the hospital's IT department. Lancaster General is able to maximize their investment in IT resources and computer hardware and gain the functionality and unique features of NumaStore to manage their nuclear cardiology images. Numa also provided a NumaRead system to migrate older studies that have been archived on MOD to the NumaStore for access by the department's workstations.
- June 10, 2008 - Numa and Biodose collaborate on DICOM Worklist Solution
- May 14, 2008 - Numa presents new choices for Image Archiving and Data Migration at SNM 2008
- November 2007 - North Shore Medical: NumaStore software has been installed to manage the nuclear cardiology images for Salem Hospital, Union Hospital and other off site offices. The NumaStore provides a centralized archive and means for the department to share studies between the sites and physicians. Even though the departments utilize different vendor's image equipment and workstations, NumaStore image translation capabilities ensure compatibility. This allows the physician to recall and review studies that we acquired at any of the other locations on their local workstation.
Numa In the News
To view the documents above you may need one of these free programs: